Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Breakfast with Santa update from Jeff Moore


Gentlemen,

Our December 9th  Sharing the Spirit of Christmas Breakfast is free of charge to the community. We will be seeking toys, books and puzzles for donations to a worthy cause. If they don’t bring gifts, families can make a donation to the St. Vincent DePaul fund.

We would like to underwrite the cost of the food with donations from Men’s Club Members and/or members of the parish. Cost of the food is estimated to be $1200.  I am asking if your family or business would like to donate $100.00 to help sponsor the breakfast. Todd Lynes will make up placemats that will thank the underwriters of the breakfast. Please contact me if you are interested at 402-630-9247 or jeff@jeffmooresf.com. I have committed $100 and I hope that I can count on your support or I will have to go to the Knights and ask them for help.

I really think this is a chance for the Men’s Club to shine in the eyes of the parish and the community.

Also, we will really be needing a lot of volunteers for this event. I will get a sign-up sheet out to you shortly. Sign up early-I know where you live.


Thanks so much,
Jeff Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment