Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Meeting Thursday October 3th, 8:30 at Church Hall

Oct 3th Meeting:
Well, Fall sports are in full swing. As a dad, it is quite tiring to run from one practice to another game, get home at ten and do it again in the morning.  Personally, I love help dragging my daughter's home field in my work khakis and dress shoes.  That being said, I will not take much of your time Thursday night. If you have 45 minutes, I'd appreciate your participation at this month's Men's Club meeting.

Agenda:
Treasurer Report
Collections for Pools
Jim Heim: New AD/Money
Ideas for events:
   Eric Crouch Night for Kids.
   St Columbkille Bowling night.
Upcoming Events Reports.

Start at 8:30 at the church hall. Plenty of football/baseball games to watch, cards, food.
Bills vs Browns should be at the lowest priority, unless you have a terrible fantasy football team. Andy Miller is making chili. He doesn't know it yet.

Thanks gentlemen,
Rob.






No comments:

Post a Comment