Sunday, February 26, 2012

Notes from Russ

Gentlemen,




It has been brought to my attention that we are going to have a table at the Stewardship fair next weekend. I am asking for help in decorating the table and having someone at the table after the Masses. I am open to all suggestions and welcome the help with decorating the table. I also have to sit at the 40 hour registration table. So I am asking for volunteer's to stay about 15 minutes after mass and Man the Men’s Club Table. Please email me back the times you will sit at the table. I will even have girl scout cookies their for those that work the table.

3/8 - Men's Club Meeting – 8 p.m. - Parish Hall 96th & Q


3/10 - Bowling Night Call Jim Benes for reservations (592-4931)

4/12 - Men's Club Meeting – 8 p.m. - Parish Hall 96th & Q

4/14 - Make Sausage

4/15 - Breakfast and Sausage Sales

5/10 - Final Men's Club Meeting before Summer -8 p.m. - Parish Hall 96th & Q



God Bless you,

Russ

Thank you Pat Clapp for taking the 2:00-3:00 a.m. Hour for the 40 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment